Paint, Sip & Socialize!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Cost is $48 per person - Includes all supplies
We are creating our painting on a 18x18 Wood Pallet Sign!
Christie will walk you through each step in creating your masterpiece!
Come early to eat some amazing food and enjoy their awesome happy hour specials!!
PLEASE NOTE: Seating in our private room will be open at 6 pm!
A few house rules! This helps keeps things organized and running smoothly! Please READ!
- Upon arrival, please check-in with Christie at the door. She will show you to your seats and check you off the list.
- If you are still eating in the restaurant, come on back to save seats at 6pm! Christie will assign seats for your group and save them for your while you finish your meal.
- SEATS - If aprons are hanging up on the easels, they are open. If aprons are drapped over chairs, those seats are already taken!
- If you arrive before 6pm, we ask that you eat in the restaurant or enjoy a drink at the bar before coming back. This allows us time to get seats set up and ready for seating.
- Please at least 20 minutes early to get seats, order drinks and get prepped for painting! This allows us to start promptly at 6:30pm.
- Eat ahead of time in the restaurant or order drinks/food while painting! Painting starts at 6:30pm. If you plan to eat ahead please plan to be there no later than 5:30pm to be ready to paint on time.
- Email any questions to email@example.com! All seats are grouped together upon check in.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The Social Easel requires AT LEAST 24 HOURS notice for ALL cancellations. You will receive a paint class credit for any future class of your choice. NO refunds will be processed back to cards. Less than 24 hrs notification or "NO SHOWS" will not receive a credit for another class. NO EXCEPTIONS. This is an event based business and your reservations are the same as going to a concert or show.
***PLEASE NOTE*** -Credit card transactions will appear as WPY as that is the credit card server used to process cards. If you dispute the charge, you will be charged a $15 disputed fee charged to me through that company.***